>In looking at Jordan Blogs, I came across the JoLadies post about Mother’s Day. For those who aren’t aware, the US celebrates Mother’s Day today. In fact, Thursday, I spent the evening making calls to florists in the US having flowers delivered to MimiBean and TetaBean to show our love. The video on the JoLadies blog inspired me to write about my beliefs about Motherhood. to see the video, click the link here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtzAwo1HU2w.
My beliefs as a Mother:
- Mothers are moved to tears often and easily because becoming a Mother brings all of your love very close to the surface.
- There is no better medicine for any ailment than the hug and kiss of a child.
- Children are a blessing to all of us, both our own and those not ours – all are our children, all are our blessing.
- Mother’s have the hardest, yet most rewarding job in the world. There’s nothing I would trade for it.
- A Mother’s love can’t be boxed up, bounded, or controlled – it simply is.
- Mothers work best with the support of awesome fathers.
- Peace on earth is only possible when Mothers are in charge, Mother’s weep not only at the loss of our children, but at the loss of anyone’s child.
- It is only through my love as a Mother that I can truly understand God’s love.
Any other Moms care to join in? Kinzi, Salaam, Oula, JoLadies one and all? What are your beliefs as a mother?
Happy Mother’s Day!