>I was just feeling like putting out another completely biased list with no objective criteria, so here it is. Again, as always I welcome additions.
– Refreshing winds that blow dissipate the summer heat with gentle kisses on overheated skin.
– Cloudless summer days and beautiful blue skies
– Friendly, welcoming people that make up most of the population
– The unique and lovely feel of Amman
– Petra, its current wonders and those waiting to be found
– Fabulous bloggers
– The new Children’s museum
– Traffic challenges and road construction
– Visions of sky scrapers (yes, that’s right, I’m talking about Abdali)
– People who try to take advantage of Ajnabiya (foreigners)
– Trying to find a parking space anywhere in town
– Trash overflowing the bins and being tossed about by the garbage dwellers
– Gossip and rumors which fuel the town
– Employers who treat their employees like slaves, with no consideration and dignity
– The plight of the poor