>Since we’ve been in the US, HelperBean has teased me that every food is one that “is one of my very favorites in the whole world and I’ve missed it desperately.” Well, you know it isn’t that far from the truth. So, to make those of you who AREN’T here jealous… Here goes my list.
- Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken (YumYum! Got that one already)
- Red Baron’s Four Cheese pizza (Check, and a new favorite of JujuBean)
- Arby’s Jamocha Shake (Ahhhhh! Check!)
- Beef and Broccoli at my favorite Chinese restaurant in AL (sorry Abu Khalil, but there’s simply no comparison (just finished dinner there and have enough for a second meal as well!))
- DintyMoore Beef Stew (Check! Check!)
- Outback Steak (not yet, but I’m hoping this week)
- Jason’s Deli’s Beefeater sandwich (not yet, but hopefully sometime)
- Chicken Quesadillas (Homemade the way my Mexican suitemate taught me, bought the ingredients, but haven’t had the chance yet)
- Plain old PB & J made on super-yummy white bread (new favorite of JuniorBean except I now buy the whole grain white bread, what an invention)
- Wendy’s Chili (not yet, but it’s on my list)
- Chocolate icecream (plain old Breyer’s Chocolate)
Well, that’s the ones I can think of right now. I’ll probably come up with more soon. Hope that got your taste buds singing…
Happy Vicarious Dining!