I decided that, rather than continuing to hide my creative abilities under a bushel, I’d bring them right out in front. And, maybe in the near future I’ll open a shop selling personalized household items and fancy decorated cakes… teehee. This came to mind because the Beans and Lil Kinz each made their own personalized soap dispenser as today’s “art project”. Once they dry solid and hard, I’ll try and post pictures, but I may forget…
And, now, for the most unique quotes I managed to clip from run of the mill fashion publications…
- At first Helen thought it was the shades and pineapple shirt. Then she realized that Herman had shaved his moustache.
- For me, a woman is always as mysterious and unfathomable as a stegosaurus, or as seductively alluring as a siren.
- make like a turtle (but not a slug)
- People always ask me, were you funny as a child? And, well, no, I was an accountant.
- Oddball icons of an impish image master
- No dunkin‘. No dough. Just nuts
- Excuse me sire, do you always talk with your foot in your mouth?
- a recluse with a Macintosh
- After You! We Insist!
- Family fetish
- I would like to be very polished, beautiful, with no rough edges. But I delude myself. I’m a failed escapist.
- and the golden doodle goes to…
- petal pusher
- Amy Writing Awards
- A fat lot of good that did
- They Stooped to Conquer
- If the shoe fits
- You really are an old softie
- The secrets of my mother’s dresser
- We’re taught to rewrite male hostility as a tribute to our charms.
I hope you enjoyed the MommaBean equivalent to “And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street.”
Happy light hiding!